Friday, February 8, 2013

for J2

how quickly time passes when it passes. how tardy it is as it passes. my child the little firebrand with the impish smile. my child all serious intent and determination. my child broken on the hospital bed. my child tossed by life's lessons and springing back up. my child discovering the world in all its glory and dross. my child, because of whom i am stronger gentler more crushed and infinitely richer.

i bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ... that He would grant you... to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your [heart] through faith; that you... may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height - to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. - eph 3:14-19

may God keep you in the hollow of His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment